Oxford Climate Society
The Oxford Climate Society (OCS) is a student-run society, supported by its Senior Member, Myles Allen. OCS connects like-minded individuals, educates the climate leaders of the future, takes action on emission reductions in Oxford, and provides platforms for academic and artistic engagement with climate change through our publications.
What the society does:
- Organise free, weekly events with world-leading speakers on the biggest issues in climate science, politics, economics, campaigning and more. View their upcoming events
- Organise The Oxford School of Climate Change, an eight-week seminar series designed for all those who care deeply about preventing climate breakdown and finding answers to the most pressing questions in climate policy and science.
- Publish Anthroposphere: The Oxford Climate Journal, biannually.
- Publish two degrees, the OCS Zine.
- Run a popular blog, featuring contributions from students across the University.
- Campaign for concrete action to reduce the University’s contribution to climate change, including through the University of Oxford Carbon Innovation Programme.
For further information visit their website >>